Lube is probably one of the most underutilized sexual tools out there and it stems from a dozen of reasons but mainly: shame.
Like sex toys, there’s a stigma around the use of lube in sexual interactions. Mainly because people still believe the myth that arousal is enough to get a woman wet and lubricated.
To be clear, lube isn’t just for people who have vulvas. 🙅🏻♀️
- Lube is a must if you’re going to engage in anal play.
- Lube is also useful when performing a hand job.
- It’s your self-pleasure best friend! Lube is great with segz toys even if you use it externally.
- Lube is just not for penetration, it’s also to give your clitoris some extra love.
- Lube can even be useful during oral sex, especially if you find yourself a little dehydrated than usual.
Using lube, whether you’re going to do the deed alone or with a partner, increases sexual pleasure and it improves sexual safety.
So the next time you want to get intimate, don’t forget to include lube.
Do you use lube at all?