This might get awkward but… yes, it’s okay to masturbate before a date!
Hear me out!
If you’re anything like me, you’d know that first date jitters are REAL.
In some cases, these jitters can easily turn into full-blown anxiety attacks.
Masturbating before going on a date helps with that.
1. It is an amazing way to remind yourself that your happiness is literally in your own hands, which helps to take the edge off the whole first date idea.
2. It helps clear up your mind by releasing any sexual tension that may hinder you from being fully present and concentrating on the date.
3. It’s reassuring knowing you don’t need anyone else to make you feel segzually desirable or fulfilled.
4. It helps you manage your expectations with your date. It’s a perfect reminder that you’ve got all you need — with the help of a sex toy or two.
5. It can lead to BETTER sex.
If you’re still thinking about it, may this be a reminder that tells you that it’s okay to “pre-game” before your date.
If that means making sure that you have already taken care of your own needs.
It reminds you exactly what you like and how you like to be touched.
It allows you to share what you know works with your next sexual partner—whether or not it’s the person you’re seeing tonight.